Cold Steel Tanto - The Original...Updated Price

After receiving some good information about the value of this particular blade, I've cut the price in half.  

For someone looking for a blade that will take a lot of meat from the bone....

Made in Japan, sold from Ventura, California.  Year of manufacture unknown, but I've had it for a number of years.  Excellent shape, some small scratches on the blade; it looks to have been polished as the printing is light.  Edge is 'as new' (can't guarantee it).

My loss is your gain.

Reason for selling?  I need the money for high priorities...if I didn't, I would NOT sell this gem!

First email confirming $200 sale takes it and I'll update this post as 'Sale Pending'; free shipping.  Once payment received in USPS MO, I'll ship within 2 days.

You're looking at the knife you'll get.

Email:  defensivetraininggroup@live.com






Comments

  1. Still available ? I would have definitely purchased, but I already have one exactly as pictured. Heavy duty blade, definitely worth the price.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome with the following proviso: Comments can't detract from the subject in the post. Debate is fine; 'hi-jacking', ad hominem, vitriol, 'sniping,' reprehensible language for the sake of it, and so forth will not be tolerated and get the offender banned. Once banned, there's usually no 'do over.'

Popular posts from this blog

Here ya go, Pete!

Beware of the Seductress...

PSA - Instant Incapacitation of an Attacker...