PSA on Scam CCW Training from "US Concealed On Line"...

From "The Gunwriter"

Don't let your busy, anxious to get a CCW newly armed friends and family fall for this one.  It's a nightmare falling under the, "if it's too good to be true, it IS..."  Spread this around in your circle.


Some snippets:

“Have you heard of these guys – US Concealed Online?” a friend in the gun-rights community asked in an email. “They don’t seem legit.”

I had never heard of US Concealed Online. The process outlined on their website seemed simple enough: watch a video, download a certificate, complete the (CCW) application. “Legally carry in up to 84% of the US,” it claimed.

.........................................................................

...."video instruction was very, very basic.  I could only take about 10 minutes before I skipped ahead to the test, which the website allowed me to do."

The 10 question test was ridiculously easy, mostly true or false.

I scored a 10 out of 10, which qualified me for a 50% discount on my certificate, $88 instead of the usual price of $176, if I chose to purchase one – I didn’t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here ya go, Pete!

Beware of the Seductress...

PSA - Instant Incapacitation of an Attacker...